Plan Scanning Services
Welcome to Cleardata's Plan Scanning Services page. Our company offers professional scanning services throughout the UK and is accredited to ISO9001/2008 for quality management and ISO27001 Information Security.
We have a specialist large format and drawing scanning bureau, offering secure premises, the latest OCE technology and a committed quality checking team.
Our experienced scanning team can handle:-
- Bulk large format scanning
- Any large format drawing or document up to A0 in size
- Any type of paper including: Vellum, Paper, Linen, Fabric, Drawing or Transparent Paper
- Scan on demand - we can securely store your plans or large format documents and scan them as and when required. Once scanned they can be uploaded to a secure ftp site or to our online document management system.
Cleardata's scanners capture to a very high resolution, picking up feint pencil marks and symbols. The software can detect and clean up any colour dropout and reduces any noise produced by old documents, such as dark lines or areas produced by creases or folds in the paper. The scanners offer a variety of options for resolution and quality of the scans.
Conversion and IT Support
Cleardata has its own IT team who can help join files for very large documents and assist you in outputting your data into any required format. Formats and outputs include:-
- Jpeg, pdf or tiff
- Import into photoshop
- Conversion to CAD, DWG or DXF. These are all specific CAD formats. On conversion, the software traces lines and turns them into vector lines, allowing them to be manipulated in CAD software.
Cleardata has provided drawing scanning for large utility companies, blue chip clients and the public sector. For further information please call 0800 046 8081 or use our contact us form.
call 0800 046 8081
Thank you for visiting Cleardata's Scanning Estimator. This tool will take approximately 5 minutes, providing a quick quote by email on completion.
If you need any help, please call 0800 046 8081 or contact us and one of our sales team will get back to discuss your requirements.
Minimum Order Value
For information, our minimum order value is £50
0800 046 8081